Friday, January 21, 2005

Very Confused

Hi everyone,
Been a while since I've blogger here, but I've been blogging a lot and wanted to make sure I hit all of my contacts. Anyway I read the recent blogs and notice 2 things you guys were talking about the Global Trade Mission, which I found out that some students from my home school,Clarkston, have and are following through with the opportunity to go to the GTM. I, myself, am very excited to be able to go since it is mostly bussiness classes that are going and I am going to be one of the few from an agriscience class that is able to go. (BohYa!)...(Sorry Jim, I couldn't contain myself...) Okay the second thing I noticed in discussion was, "edu" is it code for something or does it just mean education, and if it does I'm lost...Please Help!

~Kit Kat

Kit Kat:

Edu is short for Nlandu Mansaluca whom is the gentlemen from Angola, Africa you may have met at the observatory on various Sundays. He has been a participant in the GTM for the past couple of years focusing on the sub-saharan area of Africa. He and David have been working on a presentation regarding alternative energy for the GTM 2005 event. Edu is also developing a project with the Ghana government to import/export cultural artifacts to the United States in partnership with the Detroit Institute of Arts (DIA).

*edu is also a internet organization identifier for educational institutions as you surmised.

BouYa,

Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home