Thursday, December 16, 2004

David/Edu Collaboration

Hi, David!

I'd really like to know more about the project that you and Edu are discussing...and to determine whether or not it can be component of the GTM. I might be able to help.

This will require a demonstration (informal) of some organizational efforts that I might take to Elissa Hopper or Dr. Krolicki...no big deal, it will just have to fit a format.

David, have you been in contact with Mr. Neal at NW...or how about the man who markets a rough replication of your sub-Sahara utility design?

I'd like to work with you on this but I'll need some guidance from you. If you wish...thanks!

Paul

1 Comments:

Blogger Noro Nsungu said...

Please guys My name is Noro Nsungu and I'm writing this message from Holland.
I have just read some comment from you about Edu Nlandu Mansaluca, is anyone of you who know him personally ?
could you please pass him my mail wich is nkn426@hotmail.com
Edu is a friend of mine since Angola and i've been looking for his contact.
could you please do this favour for me ?

Appreciated.

June 18, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home